• Announcements

• Fright

Open Q&A   12/03/2017

Hello guys, We decided to have an open Q&A thread for you guys to ask us questions. Me and @Shields will be the ones to answer your questions. Feel free to ask anything and we'll do our best to provide an answer. Go to the Open Q&A thread >>
Sign in to follow this  
Shields

What factions would you like to see?

Simply put, what type of municipal governmental, legal or illegal faction would you like to see on the server? Please provide an explanation to why you would like to see. Any ideas or plans for a faction posted in this thread may be used by another player even if you don't want to necessarily create it yourself.

33 minutes ago, Samuel said:

The San Andreas Hall of Justice. Lead by Chief Justice Joseph Dredd

Now that's ambition! Good luck.

I've always wanted to see a working mechanics faction or something of the sorts, a faction with people, who are interested in that kind of roleplay.

So far I've only seen such roleplay being used as a front for various illegal organizations, not to mention that it'd never be roleplayed in a nice way.

I am also hoping to see a big Fire Department.

A working and proper Government faction dealing with politics and the other issues it usually deals with, even if it is just a city government.

Just now, Fright said:

I would love to see a faction for all those who got ashamed of their poor permission management skills, confronted by @Samuel

the lspd? the sa courts? 

I'd really like to see a group/faction of homeless people or hobos in other terms. The details made for the homeless pedestrians in LS is really good.

Back in SAMP I once noticed in a country RP server a faction of farmers of some sort, it was awesome, also unique. I'd love to see one of those in here as well.

On 11/24/2017 at 12:30 AM, Adero said:

Back in SAMP I once noticed in a country RP server a faction of farmers of some sort, it was awesome, also unique. I'd love to see one of those in here as well.

The CHC redneck faction xD?

30 minutes ago, Dex said:

The CHC redneck faction xD?

Can't really say, I never knew their name anyway. They were creepy :D

On 12/4/2017 at 10:04 PM, peekaboo said:

"SADOC" would be really cool to see eventually with the prison made in GTA V.

Agreed, though there is no prison interior. That's gonna be an interesting one.

An in depth trucking faction that transports actual real various goods around Los Santos to facilitate businesses legal or illegal.