• Announcements

• Fright

Open Q&A   12/03/2017

Hello guys, We decided to have an open Q&A thread for you guys to ask us questions. Me and @Shields will be the ones to answer your questions. Feel free to ask anything and we'll do our best to provide an answer. Go to the Open Q&A thread >>
Viccie

What Roleplay are you Interested in?

What Roleplay are you Interested in?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What Roleplay are you Interested in?

• Police
    • Legal
    • Gang
    • Biker
    • Mafia / Organized Crime
    • Civilian
    • Other...

I think it will be interesting to see how many people in the community are interested in which types of roleplay when the server launches. You can pick more than one.

Can't really see myself dedicated to a "time demanding" kind of role play (police, active legal faction member etc).

So I guess, I'll stick to development and in my free time I'll try to act as a civilian and make sure all the systems work properly? :)

• Thanks 1

I can say for sure that I'll be doing some sort of Police roleplay. However, I do plan on joining or creating my own racing faction at some point in the future.

I will try to get myself into the Fire Department, if I fail then I will be a mechanic.

7 hours ago, Adero said:

I will try to get myself into the Fire Department, if I fail then I will be a mechanic.

Cool.

Legal-RP + Government RP i think is very fun, however i would also like to try out more illegal RP this time around.

From my past experience, I can say that even tho I roleplay a law obeying mechanic/citizen, I'd often break the laws and so on.. so it is fun that way as well. I am clearly not going around selling narcotics and firearms or say.. kill people, but I have fun.

Well do we know what the setting will be like? Aka timeline and location? Then it'd be easier for me to answer :P

1 minute ago, Dex said:

Well do we know what the setting will be like? Aka timeline and location? Then it'd be easier for me to answer :P

The setting will be current day esque, depending on the coding possibilities that RageMP has to offer. The location will most certainly and from my latest information be Los Santos.

On 11/23/2017 at 11:28 AM, Marcus. said:

The setting will be current day esque, depending on the coding possibilities that RageMP has to offer. The location will most certainly and from my latest information be Los Santos.

Correct. However, we will not restrict players. They are free to roleplay in Sandy Shores, etc.

3 hours ago, Truckie said:

Mostly interested in FIRE/EMS and Law Enforcement based roleplay.

Seems like a good match, @Trench!

If I have the time I'll be looking to start my old faction again. Been trying for years so now is the time again.

18 hours ago, Kellerman said:

If I have the time I'll be looking to start my old faction again. Been trying for years so now is the time again.

What kind of faction was it?

20 hours ago, Kellerman said:

If it's the one I'm thinking of, I don't recommend trying ;)